Realm release sale coming soon!

Support the server, and get yourself great perks and items!
SHOP

1vF

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Scooter, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Scooter

Scooter New Member

What server are you applying for?:
    Factions
    What is your current Minecraft username?:
    1vF
    If any, what are your previous IGN's?:
    Scootq
    How old are you?:
    What is your timezone?:
    NA PST
    Do you own a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Are you able to record and speak when necessary?:
    Yes
    Please provide your discord name and discriminator.:
    Scoot#6139
    Have you ever been banned on another Minecraft server before?:
    Yes
    Do you have previous experience with the process of screensharing? If you do, please explain to the best of your ability.:
    I am a MAC user so I am better at ss’ing Mac computers but I do know the basics for windows using things like process hacker to find strings.
    Have you had any previous moderation experience in a business, Minecraft server, or even real life? If so, please list the servers, businesses, and work you've participated in.:
    I am a Orbitclient staff in discord and on our Minecraft server.
    Why did you choose to apply for Longshot?:
    I played the pvplabs summer map and want to stay active in the community while not playing competitively anymore. Some of my friends have become staff and I wish to join as a staff member aswell and I feel like I would get along great with this team
    How will you becoming a member of the staff team positively effect the community?:
    I do not have a bias or start conflicts with anyone I am very reasonable and will be fair and asses situations with great thought. I plan to help people with questions or concerns and do the basic staff needs
    What makes you a better candidate than the other applicants applying for a spot on the staff team?:
    I am very active in the community and I understand most complaints. I am aware of factions and I have played the game for a very long time so I can understand what players need and want. I am also a Mac user which is less common in the community so I am able to help with that.
    Who, or what, influenced you to apply for staff?:
    Smex, Treeway, Kent, uhgod
    How long have you been apart of the Longshot community?:
    I have been on and off playing the server for awhile now
    Have you been issued any previous punishments on Longshot? If so, what were they?:
    No
    By responding 'YES' to this following question you agree that by asking a staff member to read your application will result in an instant denial.:
    Yes
    Finally, tell us a little about yourself.:
    I am 16, I’ve been playing factions for a majority of the game mode being released. I started out on MCC and kept playing till recently. I would be able to be very active threwout the map being online helping people. I live on the west coast so I am NA PST but usually stay up till AU and sometimes early Eu. I’ve had multiple friends staff here and I’ve heard it’s a great server and the owners are extremely friendly