Realm release sale coming soon!

Support the server, and get yourself great perks and items!
SHOP

JamieROLUDO

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by IMakeCannons, Jul 21, 2021.

1. IMakeCannons

IMakeCannons New Member

What server are you applying for?:
    Factions
    What is your current Minecraft username?:
    JamieROLUDO
    If any, what are your previous IGN's?:
    IMakeCannons
    How old are you?:
    What is your timezone?:
    GMT
    Do you own a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Are you able to record and speak when necessary?:
    Yes
    Please provide your discord name and discriminator.:
    JamieROLUDO#0014
    Have you ever been banned on another Minecraft server before?:
    Yes, but for nothing bad
    Do you have previous experience with the process of screensharing? If you do, please explain to the best of your ability.:
    I have been head of SS on FactionHQ as well as SS verified on around 6 other servers too.
    Have you had any previous moderation experience in a business, Minecraft server, or even real life? If so, please list the servers, businesses, and work you've participated in.:
    Arcadius/VerixPvP - Head Admin/Admin , Skullwars - SrAdmin , ViciousPvP - Admin , TribalMC - Admin , FactionHQ - Admin , TheOdyssey - Admin , DominionMC - SrMod
    Why did you choose to apply for Longshot?:
    I applied for longshot because it is really the only big server left in the factions community. I have been staffing on smaller servers that host 3 or 5 mans maps and I want a change to a bigger faction sized map. Another reason which made me choose longshot over others would be your current staff members. I know or have staffed with almost all your staff team so I think that I would have good chemistry and work well around the rest of the team.
    How will you becoming a member of the staff team positively effect the community?:
    I am respectful to everyone and I don't pick favorites. I help everyone and respond/help to everyone during my timezone whether its in game through helpop or if its in discord or tickets. I also believe that if you bring me onto the team, then the players would respect the staff team more as I look into something until it is done or deal with situations quickly.
    What makes you a better candidate than the other applicants applying for a spot on the staff team?:
    I am extremely active and have lots of experience. I am better than the other candidates as I am very good with redstone. I can tell what cannons are what and if they are illegal or not which some people have no clue about. On top of this I am an early EU/AU player which most sever lacks with. I am used to deal with situations on my own at early times when I am the only staff member online.
    Who, or what, influenced you to apply for staff?:
    I have staffed with peg and ssme in the past so longshot was my first option for my next server to staff on as I work well with them. I have also been wanting to staff on a big faction size for a while now and this summer map was the perfect opportunity.
    How long have you been apart of the Longshot community?:
    I have played Longshots very first map and then their third map.
    Have you been issued any previous punishments on Longshot? If so, what were they?:
    I have been banned once, and that was for pvping on a 1v1 map which was considered manipulating the map.
    By responding 'YES' to this following question you agree that by asking a staff member to read your application will result in an instant denial.:
    Yes
    Finally, tell us a little about yourself.:
    My name is Jamie, I have been staffing for around 2 or 3 years. I am good with redstone, screensharing and decision making.