Realm release sale coming soon!

Support the server, and get yourself great perks and items!
SHOP

Libxrty

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Libxrty, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Libxrty

Libxrty New Member

What server are you applying for?:
    Factions
    What is your current Minecraft username?:
    Libxrty
    If any, what are your previous IGN's?:
    Parrrrot, Concussing, ParrotUwU
    How old are you?:
    What is your timezone?:
    Eastern
    Do you own a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Are you able to record and speak when necessary?:
    Yes
    Please provide your discord name and discriminator.:
    Libxrty#7665
    Have you ever been banned on another Minecraft server before?:
    No, I don't believe I have.
    Do you have previous experience with the process of screensharing? If you do, please explain to the best of your ability.:
    Yes. I am currently the Head of SS on Arcadius, and have been SS Verified on all of the past servers I have staffed on. I am aware on how to find Levo, and know how to decompile DLLs to know that a file IS levo. And other premium clients.
    Have you had any previous moderation experience in a business, Minecraft server, or even real life? If so, please list the servers, businesses, and work you've participated in.:
    FactionHQ | January 6th, 2021 -> March 2021 | Senior Moderator
    OrbixPvP | January 16th, 2021 -> January 24th, 2021 | Moderator (SS Verified)
    Arcadius | March 27th, 2021 -> May 17th, 2021 | Senior Moderator (SS Verified + Strike Team)
    EnviousPvP | April 2021 -> April 2021 | Senior Moderator (SS Verified + Strike Team)
    TribalMC | April 2021 -> May 2021 | Administrator (SS Verified + Strike Team)
    InfusedMC | May 2021 -> May 2021 | Senior Moderator (SS Verified)
    FactionHQ / HeadquartersMC | May 2021 -> June 2021 | Senior Moderator (SS Verified)
    Arcadius | June 24th 2021 -> Present | Senior Moderator (Head of SS + Strike Team + Former Appeals Team)
    Why did you choose to apply for Longshot?:
    I've noticed that Longshot has a decent reputation as a server and I thought it'd be cool to staff on. I saw the summer map so I believe that I can bring my staffing skills over to Longshot and see how the summer map goes from there.
    How will you becoming a member of the staff team positively effect the community?:
    I don't have too much of a reputation as a bad staff member, and I'm generally chill in most situations.
    What makes you a better candidate than the other applicants applying for a spot on the staff team?:
    I'm heavily experienced in staffing on Factions, and extremely active when needed to.
    Who, or what, influenced you to apply for staff?:
    The summer map, and past staff members I've worked with in the past that I'd like to work with again.
    How long have you been apart of the Longshot community?:
    I haven't been on Longshot much, but I've known about it since pretty much the start.
    Have you been issued any previous punishments on Longshot? If so, what were they?:
    N/A
    By responding 'YES' to this following question you agree that by asking a staff member to read your application will result in an instant denial.:
    Yes
    Finally, tell us a little about yourself.:
    My alias is Libxrty, but my name is Landon (this should probably be known by now) I'm 15, and I used to stream as a hobby.