New sale coming soon

This next sale will be pretty good!
SHOP

OhJxsh Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by OhJxsh, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhJxsh

OhJxsh Member

General Information
    • What is your full Discord username? Barricade#3679
    • What staff member banned/muted you? (if known) From what I know, it was a decision made by the majority of the staff team.
    • What was the date you were banned/muted? (if unknown please provide an estimate) 3/27/2019 (Almost a year ago, crazy how fast time flies.)

Punishment Data

• What punishment have you received? (Ban, Mute, Tempmute, etc.) I received a permanent ban from the discord.
    • How long is the punishment supposed to last? Permanently.
    • Why did you receive this punishment? Although I do not agree to the reasons as to WHY I was banned, (should have just been a mute) I can understand where they are coming from, I was being very immature to my reaction of being demoted on Longshot for what I feel was an unfair reason. I had a very hostile reaction to my demotion and therefore received a ban for insulting staff members and the server in general.
    • Why do you think this is an incorrect punishment? I actually think it was a correct punishment, it gave me the opprotunity to cool down with everything that has happened with the server. However, I do not agree with the length of time that I was banned for, I believe maybe a few month ban would have been appropriate, not a permanent ban.
    I am simply here to ask for a second chance at everything. I handled everything extremely immaturely and I would like to talk to one of the Admins+ about my punishment and we could possibly come up with a resolution. I would like to apologise for how I handled everything and would like to work my way back into the community
    • What do you think the correct punishment should have been?

2. OhJxsh

OhJxsh Member

Forgot to answer the "What do you think the correct punishment should have been?"
    I believe it should have been a tempban or a couple month ban. As nothing (from what I know of) was severe enough to permanently ban me

3. AcrylicShard

AcrylicShard Joined the server 6/6/2018
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello Ohjxsh, I feel that your statements are valid and I believe that the amount of time you have been suspended from our discord was enough to allow you to calm. I will be revoking your ban from our discord. I would like to add that if you do receive any further punishments such as a permanent mute or ban, you will not have an opportunity to appeal again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.